This paddy thresher machine is used to thresh paddy, wheat, rice, soybean, barley, sorghum, millet, rape and other crops.
Wheat: grain moisture content of 15-20%; stem moisture content of 10-25%; grass to grain ratio of 0.8-1.2
Paddy: grain moisture content is 15-28%; stem moisture content is 15-28%; grass to grain ratio is 1.0-2.4
Net removal rate: 99% of rice and wheat, 96% of sorghum
Broken rate: 0.25% rice and wheat, 2-3% sorghum
Impurity content: <1% of rice and wheat <5% of sorghum.
It has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient operation, convenient maintenance, high efficiency and high removal rate.
Therefore, the paddy/wheat harvest period can be shortened and labor force can be greatly saved. It is widely used in wheat and rice producing areas such as rural areas, plains, semi-mountainous areas and hills, and is well received by users.
Paddy thresher machine models:
wheat thresher machine working principle:
This machine is composed of feeding hopper, roller, concave plate, shelf and so on.
When working, the crops are fed continuously and evenly. The crops have the stalks on the roller and the friction, squeezing, touching, and shaking of the concave plate components to separate the particles from the stems and flow out from the intaglio. The stems have rollers. Centrifugal crops are shot out and threshing is completed.
Paddy thresher machine features:
1. Simple structure and reliable use.
2. The work quality is good and the indicators have reached the relevant standards.
3. Strong adaptability, the machine can also thresh wet wheat, rice, corn and other crops, so that one machine can be used for multiple purposes.
4. It is safe to use, easy to maintain, and occupies a small space.
5. The threshing mould is equipped with auxiliary blade to prolong the service life of the threshing mould.
6. The output bucket is equipped with two bags, which can be loaded with two bags at the same time, improve the working efficiency.
Wheat thresher working video: